5 Easy Kitchen Organization Tips
It’s spring cleaning time!! The kitchen is the best loved spot in most houses, so why not have it in tip top shape.
Now let’s get organized.
1. Start hanging things up. People don’t utilize wall space like they should. Listen up folks, this is prime real estate especially for small kitchens or urban living.
2. Group items that are similar use items, like baking, cooking, mixing bowls etc. Store the most used items in areas where you can get to them easily and the other products that are less used away from easy reach.
3. Use drawer dividers to help keep things organized and in its place for easy access.
4. Store things in jars. For example: The more used cooking utensils can be put in a nice jar right next to the stove top, this works well with measuring tools too. Or use storage containers to organize dry goods in your cupboards.
5. Make use of your fridge for storage on the outside. Getting crafty with magnets and other magnetic storage containers can save you a ton of space.
The idea here is to think outside the box with your organization needs. Please share with us your ideas or things that have worked for you.
Don’t have time to organize your kitchen and beyond? Off Your Plate is here to help! Please contact us with any projects you need some extra help with.