We plan. You have fun! OYP can assist you with setting up a fabulous event. Our many combined years of project management experience allows us to provide the best service and ensure a smooth running event. Why not enjoy the people and food and let us handle the stressful stuff!
- Create unique experiences for birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, office holiday parties, product launches. We can plan the parties from start to finish, making sure that your party is just what you envision. Whether you’re on a budget or you want to spend the money to do something extravagant, we can work with you to make sure the vision comes to life!
- If you’ve got an event all planned out, we can work as your point person in dealing with the logistics. We can be your contact for each vendor – to take the headache out of the planning process for you…so you can enjoy the fun!
- Effective event planning is more than just logistics and communication skills—it’s also about design. Some events are well-planned and staffed, but they lack character and oomph. Without the “wow” factor, events can seem lifeless and dull. With our intimate knowledge of what makes a memorable event, we can craft you an event that attendees talk about long after it’s over. Lighting, chair position, décor; it all plays a subtle, yet important role. Leave it to OYP, and we’ll use our know-how to make your event sizzle.
- With our extensive experience in the event planning arena, we’re ready for the unseen things that catch the unprepared out. We’ve seen it all before, and have contingency plans in place for each eventuality, should they arise. As well as that OYP can call on a host of connections and vendors, getting the best prices and the best deals to suit your budget.
- We can be available to shop, prep, cook, serve and clean up for your smaller-size parties. Off Your Plate can provide light catering services, create fabulous menus and meals for dinner parties or other types of parties, ranging from 4-50 people. We can discuss your needs and figure out a plan.
Feel free to contact us if you’re looking for an event planner in the SF area.